Super Faction Leaders Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Positions!

+2
Hunthe
steelersrule12
6 posters

Go down

Positions! Empty Positions!

Post  steelersrule12 Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:18 am

Leader: Steel(me)
General: Inchtall
Commanders=
Sentinel: ???
Assembly: TheGreatHunter=Hunthe
Paradox: ???
Venture: ???
Recruiters: gamingdude,

Last edited by steelersrule12 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Admin

https://superfactionleaders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Positions! Empty Re: Positions!

Post  Hunthe Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:57 am

ill be Assembly Commander.
Hunthe
Hunthe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayko Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:35 am

Oh, Hunthe Beat me to it. Are we going to have 2nd Commanders?

Jayko

Back to top Go down

Post  jpmi Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:53 am

I will be senital commander and can kodi be second in command if he joins?

jpmi

Back to top Go down

Post  steelersrule12 Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Actually like i said before,positions like commanders have to be chosen by me and the current general. I will pick one or two commanders this week.

Other positions like recruiting,teams,and organization and help desk positions,can be chosen by a member.

As far as teams go,the first team within the S.F.L. will be the news team. Limit of 5 members,the team will be in-charge of taking the information posted here,and putting it out to other forums and sites. Also creating team info of stuff like the S.F.L. section of hobino's newsletter,and so on.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ICANTCHOOSEAFACTION Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:17 pm

ooooh i seee that should be cool finally generals

ICANTCHOOSEAFACTION

Location : Lifting weights running in circles or at my computer

Back to top Go down

Post  Inchtall Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:04 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:Actually like i said before,positions like commanders have to be chosen by me and the current general. I will pick one or two commanders this week.

Other positions like recruiting,teams,and organization and help desk positions,can be chosen by a member.

As far as teams go,the first team within the S.F.L. will be the news team. Limit of 5 members,the team will be in-charge of taking the information posted here,and putting it out to other forums and sites. Also creating team info of stuff like the S.F.L. section of hobino's newsletter,and so on.
Wait, what do you mean"current"?
Inchtall
Inchtall

Back to top Go down

Post  steelersrule12 Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Inchtall wrote:
steelersrule12 wrote:Actually like i said before,positions like commanders have to be chosen by me and the current general. I will pick one or two commanders this week.

Wait, what do you mean"current"?
Well unless you quit,hand it over,or become in-active,then you wouldn't be the general anymore.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  steelersrule12 Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:08 am

Thegreathunter is our first assembly commander,as well as our first overall commander! So congratulations TGH and other assembly's.

Hunthe: Your job will be to organize the assembly's in events and raids,aswell as create your own events for the assembly's if you want. You along with other commanders will have to vote on ideas that are brought up by me and the General and by your assembly's. You also manage part of the forum as i will give you a mod position as well as every commander.-as long as you are over 13!
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunthe Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:22 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:Thegreathunter is our first assembly commander,as well as our first overall commander! So congratulations TGH and other assembly's.

Hunthe: Your job will be to organize the assembly's in events and raids,aswell as create your own events for the assembly's if you want. You along with other commanders will have to vote on ideas that are brought up by me and the General and by your assembly's. You also manage part of the forum as i will give you a mod position as well as every commander.-as long as you are over 13!
, Well, I cant do any modding until the end of June. Busy life.Save a spot for me then!
Hunthe
Hunthe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  steelersrule12 Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:34 am

That's fine! The team still needs a lot of work anyway so.......yeah....
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum